HorrorFix

BOOK REVIEW ~ “The Girl With Atypical Eyes: a short horror story” by Dona Fox

For someone who has never held in their hands any of Fox’s pieces, this short story might seem bizarre, unconventional, eccentric… even bewildering. But if you are used to reading her perplexing tales you can only admire her renowned stamp, welded in iron, seizing the characters’ sanity to the point...

Read More

BOOK REVIEW “Dark Intentions” (First book of the trilogy “The Human-Undead War”)

In this first book of the trilogy, Ondrashek soaks with blood the idea of the “typical” vampire. Just turning the first page you already have a good dose of gore and that grabbed me, you bet! He is an excellent writer and creates fresh, agile… dark threads. Darker than you expected,...

Read More

BOOK REVIEW – “Netted: The Beginning” (The Silent Red Room Saga Book 1) by KT Rose

This is the first work I read from KT Rose and I’m greatly surprised. She takes basic elements such as blind dates with a psychopath, and combines it with de danger of the dark side of the internet, the consequences of a deeply broken family, a girl with a court...

Read More

BOOK REVIEW – Three Days in Ashford by TY Tracey

Well, wow. I think this is the review that, so far, has taken me the longest to write. There are so many things to say about this book. I’ll start making clear that I had never heard of TY Tracey until I purchased this book, well, this absolutely MUST change...

Read More

AND HELL FOLLOWED by Death\’s Head Press – A Hell of a read!

For the extreme horror readers sometimes it’s difficult to find really good material. I am, myself, an avid reader and a very few times I find something that truly provokes an impact on me. Since a few weeks ago, we have been hearing about Death’s Head Press, who says not...

Read More
Please wait...