-
TheBoldMom wrote a new post
-
TheBoldMom wrote a new post
-
TheBoldMom wrote a new post
-
TheBoldMom wrote a new post
-
TheBoldMom wrote a new post
- Load More Posts
TheBoldMom wrote a new post
This book is certainly the sequel of "Affinity's Window" and for starters, I'll say that if you thought it couldn't get better, well, it does.The first page already made me clench my teeth (obviously I won't tell you why)....
TheBoldMom wrote a new post
If I had to describe this book in one word, it would be without a shadow of a doubt, "shuddering". Johnson knows how to keep you awake. Playing with dialogues, he makes you jump from one scene to another...
TheBoldMom wrote a new post
This is the first piece I've read by this author. I'm greatly surprised. Ghosts and demons, pure paranormal threads are my thing in horror. I love them, and Wilson takes those terrifying strings and twirls them together, in such...
TheBoldMom wrote a new post
I don't know how to start talking about this book, because it provokes many different feelings, shadows. The excellent skills of Zimmerman to evoke deep emotions in the reader are present all the book long. You get completely absorbed by the...
TheBoldMom wrote a new post
Well, I had to take a couple days to write a review of this book, because it implies too many important concepts. The most important, in my opinion, is how this book DISTURBS you. But not in a regular...
