-
TheBoldMom wrote a new post
-
TheBoldMom wrote a new post
-
TheBoldMom wrote a new post
-
TheBoldMom wrote a new post
-
TheBoldMom wrote a new post
- Load More Posts
TheBoldMom wrote a new post
For someone who has never held in their hands any of Fox's pieces, this short story might seem bizarre, unconventional, eccentric... even bewildering. But if you are used to reading her perplexing tales you can only admire her renowned...
TheBoldMom wrote a new post
In this first book of the trilogy, Ondrashek soaks with blood the idea of the "typical" vampire. Just turning the first page you already have a good dose of gore and that grabbed me, you bet! He is an excellent writer...
TheBoldMom wrote a new post
This is the first work I read from KT Rose and I'm greatly surprised. She takes basic elements such as blind dates with a psychopath, and combines it with de danger of the dark side of the internet, the...
TheBoldMom wrote a new post
Well, wow. I think this is the review that, so far, has taken me the longest to write. There are so many things to say about this book. I'll start making clear that I had never heard of TY...
TheBoldMom wrote a new post
For the extreme horror readers sometimes it's difficult to find really good material. I am, myself, an avid reader and a very few times I find something that truly provokes an impact on me. Since a few weeks ago,...
