-
TheBoldMom wrote a new post
-
TheBoldMom wrote a new post
2 Comments -
and
TheBoldMom are now friends
-
TheBoldMom changed their profile picture
-
Ash Hamilton and
TheBoldMom are now friends
- Load More Posts
TheBoldMom wrote a new post
I must admit I don't know where to start from. Well yes, I will start saying: THIS BOOK IS GOLD. I do love demonic tales so, of course, I'm prone to extra-enjoy this book. That said, this is a complex title....
TheBoldMom wrote a new post
Welcome to this special selection of ZOMBIE HORROR. When the End of the World arrives, they will find you. The undead. The rotten remains of humanity. Ruin and misery. Zombies. Choose, shake, panic. ...Enjoy http://www.theboldmom.com/sunday-wicked-reads-zombies/
TheBoldMom changed their profile picture
Ash Hamilton and TheBoldMom are now friends

Thanks for hosting me, The Bold Mom. You’re awesome indeed. In case you want to see my book for those reading, it’s Angel’s Nightmare Adventure 3: Nemesis