-
TheBoldMom wrote a new post
-
TheBoldMom wrote a new post
-
TheBoldMom wrote a new post
-
TheBoldMom wrote a new post
-
TheBoldMom wrote a new post
- Load More Posts
TheBoldMom wrote a new post
This book is a collection of short stories. It's the first piece I have read by this author and it has greatly surprised me. The stories are short but very disturbing, those spine-chilling kind of... each one in a very...
TheBoldMom wrote a new post
"Sick of vampires who glitter? Who run around in the sun, looking all hunky and moody? Then meet Henry Lovell - the Vampire Henry. Nothing glamorous about Henry. He's a working-class stiff (no pun intended) and aspiring writer who...
TheBoldMom wrote a new post
The closest of our fears. The fossil of your soul chained to Hell. An invisible parasite. Or perhaps... not that invisible? It wasn't your imagination... It wasn't. It wasn't. They are here to show you... Death is not what you should be scared of, but...
TheBoldMom wrote a new post
"The Boneyard Chronicles" by Cyprian Wyrmwood is one the most impressive books I have read. In a good way, a very good way.* **Warning** This book contains very sensitive and strong adult content. And how amazing is that... When I took the...
TheBoldMom wrote a new post
I'm very happy I came across this book. I had never read anything from Van Leerdam and I'm greatly surprised. This book is a sweet read, a horror little tale you'd love having next to your bed. I love these short...
