-
TheBoldMom wrote a new post
-
TheBoldMom wrote a new post
-
TheBoldMom wrote a new post
-
TheBoldMom wrote a new post
-
TheBoldMom wrote a new post
- Load More Posts
TheBoldMom wrote a new post
"Clock's Watch" is a very interesting horror collection. The idea of a guardian between two worlds, human and evil, perhaps has been used before, but not in this way. Our protagonist is one and only. There are two things I...
TheBoldMom wrote a new post
This novel is a complex lattice with sub-stories traversed between them, creating a magnificent performance worth becoming a movie. Or two, I must say, because here we have material for weeks. Let's start from the beginning. I like how the...
TheBoldMom wrote a new post
Williams has written a book which will keep your hands full for several hours, I read it in one go. There is something very interesting about this story, and it's how the author introduces to the reader all technical concepts...
TheBoldMom wrote a new post
"Desert Shadows" is a young-adult horror book. Two boys explore their lives and surroundings in a way we all would have wanted to: creating stories in your mind, adventure, a treasure hunt! Slowly though, they see themselves locked in a...
TheBoldMom wrote a new post
Allow me to talk a bit about my thoughts on Howard Carlyle. This book is not the first work I read by him since I follow his blogs "The Meyerstown Secret" and "Gloriously Gory". He is an emerging author,...

I’m gonna have to check this one out!