-
Christopher Young wrote a new post
-
Ash Hamilton and
Christopher Young are now friends
-
Christopher Young wrote a new post
-
Christopher Young wrote a new post
-
Christopher Young wrote a new post
- Load More Posts
Christopher Young wrote a new post
If there is one thing I can never get enough of, it's gore. The splattering of blood, ripping of flesh and cracking of bones just makes me feel all warm inside. So when I saw another package from Necrostorm...
Ash Hamilton and Christopher Young are now friends
Christopher Young wrote a new post
A game landed on my desk a few weeks back, The Charnel House Trilogy. Lacking familiarity I looked and saw it was an indie point and click title. My heart dropped a little because I was hoping for some...
Christopher Young wrote a new post
Twin stick shooters have been done a million ways to Sunday. I remember plugging quarters into Berzerk and the countless Saturday afternoons spent mastering games like Smash TV. I have played so many top down shooters that now it...
Christopher Young wrote a new post
Creature features are really a mixed bag and seemed to have ran their course in big Hollywood. Two of my favorite creature flicks just happen to feature werewolves, Silver Bullet and Dog Soldiers. So when a new werewolf flick...
