Let the chase begin: Dollhouse to launch on
October 29 on Nintendo Switch
Nintendo Switch-specific features offers a new immersive experience for Dollhouse
Today, SOEDESCO confirms film noir psychological horror game Dollhouse is coming to Nintendo Switch in both physical and digital formats on October 29.
Nintendo Switch-specific features allow players to feel the character’s every heartbeat with HD rumble as she gets chased by her pursuer. Additionally, using the gyroscope camera also allow players to take control of the game’s first-person camera and a dedicated button is also available to use so players can turn instantly during unexpected confrontations.
New screenshots show an even darker side of the game, revealing a more grim and mysterious atmosphere of film noir.
This haunting horror game draws you into the mysterious atmosphere of film noir. Delve deep into the mind of Marie, a detective trying to unravel the secrets of her past memory by memory. Use the ‘Focus’ feature to see through the eyes of your pursuer as you try to survive a suspenseful game of cat and mouse.
- Escape your pursuer as you decipher the eerie story of your past
- Customize and upgrade your character with 40+ Abilities and Passives
- Scan the environment and see through the eyes of your pursuer
- Investigate procedurally generated maps, no restart is the same
- Experience the horror with HD Rumble, gyroscope camera and touch screen controls