-
@livingdeadgirrl I was pretty jazzed to see King Ezekiel in the new trailer…we get tigers!!! Woot!!!
1 Comment -
No doubt I’ve watched every marathon of the walking dead, so I’ve seen each episode at least 10 times, but because of the DID I experience every episode differently each time I watch so I’m always catching things I’ve never seen before.
[bpfb_images]
7090_0-21791700-1469405030_e6fb1c3ac8d915d1686d0daa9740dc67.jpg
[/bpfb_images] -
Ash Hamilton wrote a new post
-
Ash Hamilton wrote a new post
Will any secrets be revealed?
Will Glenn get a bat to the skull? Will Negan spontaneously break into song and dance. Will Daryl discover soap? Well, who knows if any of these will be hinted at in tomorrow’s The […]
-
Ash Hamilton wrote a new post
- Load More Posts
Media
Photos
Videos
Audios
Files
Sorry, no items found.
Friends
Ash Hamilton
@horrorfix





Dude, i haven’t even watched it yet! LOL I posted your announcement about it but haven’t gone there yet! I did however catch in one of the little interviews with andrew lincoln today that who ever it was that neegan picked, he DID kill em! I didn’t realize that cuz in the episode he said someone was gonna get the holy hell beat out of… so now…Read More