-
Ash Hamilton wrote a new post
Sick: Survive The NightWho will Survive the night? SYNOPSIS: Two years into a global outbreak, zombies roam the earth. The remaining survivors struggle day-to-day trying to rebuild civilization. With the s […]

-
Ash Hamilton wrote a new post
-
Ash Hamilton wrote a new post
-
Ash Hamilton wrote a new post
My father and I rarely were afforded the opportunity to bond when I was a kid. I was an academic kid with interests that fell well beyond what our tiny town in rural Illinois had to offer and he was the pure […]

-
Ash Hamilton wrote a new post
We sit down with Dr. Boobenstein herself, Rebecca Rinehart. Rebecca is the creative force behind The Embalmers (Indiegogo) and has just recent been cast as “Nat” in the Horror-Fix Pictures/Silver Compass […]

- Load More Posts
Media
Photos
Videos
Audios
Files
Sorry, no items found.
Friends
Ash Hamilton
@horrorfix





