-
Ash Hamilton wrote a new post
Shudder, AMC Networks’ premium streaming service for horror, thriller and the supernatural, announced that it has acquired exclusive U.S. streaming rights for Richard Stanley’s COLOR OUT OF SPACE starring Nicol […]

-
Ash Hamilton wrote a new post
A WORK OF ART WITH A BODY COUNT
The new distribution label from Bayview Entertainment & Horrornews.net, “HNN Presents”, has announced their first acquisition, the 1980’s style slasher film, MASTER P […]

-
Ash Hamilton wrote a new post
-
Ash Hamilton wrote a new post
I have always loved the idea of a “horror jeopardy”. Being a long-time genre enthusiast I have even wondered if I have the mettle to stand up against some of the most well known horror historians in the […]

-
Ash Hamilton wrote a new post
Subscribe & Leave a Review of Podcast INDIE HORROR RISING for a Chance to Win
Horror movie fans have the chance to win a FREE signed DVD of the 2018 supernatural horror-thriller THE NURSERY! To qualify, […]

- Load More Posts
Media
Photos
Videos
Audios
Files
Sorry, no items found.
Friends
Ash Hamilton
@horrorfix







