HorrorFix
  • @horrorfix
    I’ve got a bunch of horror table top rpg’s, I was wondering if I could give them reviews?

    Profile Photo liked this
    1 Comment
  • Profile picture

    posted a new activity comment

    @horrorfix ty! what did i do wrong? new computer will be here next wednesday… uber excited. trying to get ahead of tech battles before they start…lol

  • Trying to get some sort of device to work so I can get back to writing! I have a new obsession with the show Supernatural and found some great stuff on Netflix! Not sure if the whole site here changed cuz I don’t have a computer ATM, but I love the look of the @horrorfix site from my tablet! I’m guessing the more time I spend here the faster it…Read More

    1 Comment
    • Just revamped the entire site, basically from the ground up. New design, new framework, new mobile experience. We now have the ability to create “hubs…so for example, we could create a supernatural “hub where all Supernatural news, reviews, etc. are all filtered on this specific landing page all catered to the show and fans could submit their…Read More

  • Hope All is well at @horrorfix home!! <3 <3 <3 New year new hopes!

  • Profile picture

    posted a new activity comment

    @horrorfix did it show the pic??

  • Load More Posts

About Me

Ash Hamilton

Founder & Editor-in-Chief of Horror-Fix

Ash Hamilton is the founder and Editor-in-Chief of Horror-Fix, an independent horror publication covering horror films, television, books, games, filmmaking, and the culture surrounding the genre.

A filmmaker, writer, and media professional with more than 25 years of experience in digital media and production, Hamilton has directed two internationally distributed feature films, including the award-winning Holes in the Sky: The Sean Miller Story and the horror anthology Final Days: Tales from the End Times. His work has received recognition at film festivals around the world.

Through Horror-Fix, Hamilton writes about horror from both a lifelong fan's perspective and the perspective of someone who has worked behind the camera—exploring everything from new releases and genre news to filmmaking, horror history, franchise analysis, and the strange rabbit holes that make the genre worth obsessing over.

Media

Friends

Profile Photo
Riki Ferrel
@rikiferrel
Profile Photo
Rob
@mcpirob
Profile Photo
@
Profile Photo
Brett
@b3rt
Profile Photo
@