-
John Gardiner wrote a new post
Notzilla (2020) from writer and director Mitch Teemley is clearly a spoof of The King of Monsters, Godzilla. This had disaster written all over it, but instead Teemley planted tongue firmly in cheek, took […]

-
John Gardiner wrote a new post
I love Friday the 13th, always have, always will. I own all the movies on VHS, DVD and Blu-ray, plus I’ve pre-ordered the definitive box set coming out next month. I collect the NECA Friday the 13th figures. […]
2 Comments -
Adam Cook joined the group
4K, Bluray & Physical Media
-
Adam Cook joined the group
80s Horror
- Load More Posts
About Me

Ash Hamilton
Founder & Editor-in-Chief of Horror-Fix
Ash Hamilton is the founder and Editor-in-Chief of Horror-Fix, an independent horror publication covering horror films, television, books, games, filmmaking, and the culture surrounding the genre.
A filmmaker, writer, and media professional with more than 25 years of experience in digital media and production, Hamilton has directed two internationally distributed feature films, including the award-winning Holes in the Sky: The Sean Miller Story and the horror anthology Final Days: Tales from the End Times. His work has received recognition at film festivals around the world.
Through Horror-Fix, Hamilton writes about horror from both a lifelong fan's perspective and the perspective of someone who has worked behind the camera—exploring everything from new releases and genre news to filmmaking, horror history, franchise analysis, and the strange rabbit holes that make the genre worth obsessing over.








Absolutely agree.