-
Predictions on who got killed? Everyone else is talking about it… I think Aaron’s boyfriend, they have been staying away from killing off main characters…
-
Glenn and are now friends
-
No doubt I’ve watched every marathon of the walking dead, so I’ve seen each episode at least 10 times, but because of the DID I experience every episode differently each time I watch so I’m always catching things I’ve never seen before.
[bpfb_images]
7090_0-21791700-1469405030_e6fb1c3ac8d915d1686d0daa9740dc67.jpg
[/bpfb_images] -
-
@horrorfix Not sure if you changed something but everything is working now… maybe it was cuz my entire computer and all it’s programs updated yesterday… ?
2 Comments - Load More Posts
About Me

Ash Hamilton
Founder & Editor-in-Chief of Horror-Fix
Ash Hamilton is the founder and Editor-in-Chief of Horror-Fix, an independent horror publication covering horror films, television, books, games, filmmaking, and the culture surrounding the genre.
A filmmaker, writer, and media professional with more than 25 years of experience in digital media and production, Hamilton has directed two internationally distributed feature films, including the award-winning Holes in the Sky: The Sean Miller Story and the horror anthology Final Days: Tales from the End Times. His work has received recognition at film festivals around the world.
Through Horror-Fix, Hamilton writes about horror from both a lifelong fan's perspective and the perspective of someone who has worked behind the camera—exploring everything from new releases and genre news to filmmaking, horror history, franchise analysis, and the strange rabbit holes that make the genre worth obsessing over.




Soooo…I have actually heard that we are losing two characters…yeah, two MAIN characters…