-
Hope All is well at @horrorfix home!! <3 <3 <3 New year new hopes!
-
I wonder … see I can’t get the header to disappear when the keyboard comes up. I’m using chrome on the phone. … I’m going to try the WordPress app…
-
-
So who’s going to die tomorrow. .. it’s been too long, someone is going to go… LoL
-
Soooo, upload pic is back on the phone but only lets me take a live pic, not upload a file… on phone. .. I took a screen shot of the header/keyboard issue but gonna halts fb ya.LoL.
1 Comment-
@horrorfix did it show the pic??
-
- Load More Posts
About Me

Ash Hamilton
Founder & Editor-in-Chief of Horror-Fix
Ash Hamilton is the founder and Editor-in-Chief of Horror-Fix, an independent horror publication covering horror films, television, books, games, filmmaking, and the culture surrounding the genre.
A filmmaker, writer, and media professional with more than 25 years of experience in digital media and production, Hamilton has directed two internationally distributed feature films, including the award-winning Holes in the Sky: The Sean Miller Story and the horror anthology Final Days: Tales from the End Times. His work has received recognition at film festivals around the world.
Through Horror-Fix, Hamilton writes about horror from both a lifelong fan's perspective and the perspective of someone who has worked behind the camera—exploring everything from new releases and genre news to filmmaking, horror history, franchise analysis, and the strange rabbit holes that make the genre worth obsessing over.




I have it on good authority, if you really wanna know…lol