HorrorFix
  • Profile picture

    wrote a new post

    In 1978 there was no MTV.  I have always wondered what a music video for John Carpenter’s Halloween with Blue Öyster Cult’s Don’t Fear the Reaper would’ve been like. Since video editing is part of my daily w […]

    Don't Fear the New Year or The Reaper in this Awesome Blue Oyster Cult Halloween Tribute!

    In 1978 there was no MTV.  I have always wondered what a music video for John Carpenter's Halloween with Blue Öyster Cult's Don't Fear the Reaper would've been like. Since video editing is part of my daily work, I...

    Read More
    1 Comment
  • Profile picture of Diana Stack

    Diana Stack wrote a new post

    *Spoilers*
    The Night Sitter is a “bad babysitter gone good” horror flick that is reminiscent of the paranormal-styled slasher films of the 1990’s and early 2000’s.  We are introduced to Amber (played by Elyse […]

    Review - The Night Sitter (2019)

    *Spoilers* The Night Sitter is a "bad babysitter gone good" horror flick that is reminiscent of the paranormal-styled slasher films of the 1990's and early 2000's.  We are introduced to Amber (played by Elyse Dufour from AMC's "The Walking Dead")...

    Read More
  • Profile picture of Diana Stack

    Diana Stack wrote a new post

     

     
     (possible spoiler alert ahead)
         Small Town Monsters productions and director Seth Breedlove have graced us with another cryptid adventure, “Momo: The Missouri Monster”.  Narrated by monster legend Lyl […]

    Review - "Momo: The Missouri Monster" (2019)

         (possible spoiler alert ahead)      Small Town Monsters productions and director Seth Breedlove have graced us with another cryptid adventure, “Momo: The Missouri Monster”.  Narrated by monster legend Lyle Blackburn, Momo is reminiscent of a 70’s b-horror movie with...

    Read More
  • Profile picture of Diana Stack

    Diana Stack wrote a new post

    (Spoiler Alert)
         The Field (by Found The Ribbon Films, directed and co-written by Tate Bunker) could have been a decent, promising story, if it were not for a poorly executed ending.  Set in rural Wis […]

    Review - The Field (2019)

    (Spoiler Alert)      The Field (by Found The Ribbon Films, directed and co-written by Tate Bunker) could have been a decent, promising story, if it were not for a poorly executed ending.  Set in rural Wisconsin, The Field is...

    Read More
  • Profile picture of Diana Stack

    Diana Stack wrote a new post

    As a child, I loved watching all the Hanna -Barbera shows that I could fit in. That included the Banana Splits (I watched in the mid-late 70’s to very early 80’s). You can imagine my delight when I saw tha […]

    Review - The Banana Splits Movie (2019)

    As a child, I loved watching all the Hanna -Barbera shows that I could fit in. That included the Banana Splits (I watched in the mid-late 70’s to very early 80’s). You can imagine my delight when I saw...

    Read More
  • Load More Posts

About Me

Ash Hamilton

Founder & Editor-in-Chief of Horror-Fix

Ash Hamilton is the founder and Editor-in-Chief of Horror-Fix, an independent horror publication covering horror films, television, books, games, filmmaking, and the culture surrounding the genre.

A filmmaker, writer, and media professional with more than 25 years of experience in digital media and production, Hamilton has directed two internationally distributed feature films, including the award-winning Holes in the Sky: The Sean Miller Story and the horror anthology Final Days: Tales from the End Times. His work has received recognition at film festivals around the world.

Through Horror-Fix, Hamilton writes about horror from both a lifelong fan's perspective and the perspective of someone who has worked behind the camera—exploring everything from new releases and genre news to filmmaking, horror history, franchise analysis, and the strange rabbit holes that make the genre worth obsessing over.

Media

Friends

Profile Photo
Riki Ferrel
@rikiferrel
Profile Photo
Rob
@mcpirob
Profile Photo
@
Profile Photo
Brett
@b3rt
Profile Photo
@