-
Adam Cook joined the group
Horror Collectibles
-
Adam Cook joined the group
Indie Horror
-
Anyone interested in this?
https://roninflix.com/products/i-spit-on-your-grave-3-disc-set
-
I would like to get a feel for where people are with physical media. I’ve been collecting physical media for years. I like having it displayed on my shelves. You can usually tell the type of person by their collections and it makes it easier to connect with other fans. Does anyone else feel the same way?
2 Comments -
- Load More Posts
About Me

Ash Hamilton
Founder & Editor-in-Chief of Horror-Fix
Ash Hamilton is the founder and Editor-in-Chief of Horror-Fix, an independent horror publication covering horror films, television, books, games, filmmaking, and the culture surrounding the genre.
A filmmaker, writer, and media professional with more than 25 years of experience in digital media and production, Hamilton has directed two internationally distributed feature films, including the award-winning Holes in the Sky: The Sean Miller Story and the horror anthology Final Days: Tales from the End Times. His work has received recognition at film festivals around the world.
Through Horror-Fix, Hamilton writes about horror from both a lifelong fan's perspective and the perspective of someone who has worked behind the camera—exploring everything from new releases and genre news to filmmaking, horror history, franchise analysis, and the strange rabbit holes that make the genre worth obsessing over.







I think it’s also the difference between Han shooting first or replacing guns with flashlights. In today’s current climate any art that “offends” doesn’t seem to stand a chance with mainstream entertainment providers. I want to make sure I own movies the way I remember them.