-
Ash Hamilton wrote a new post
-
Ash Hamilton wrote a new post
-
Ash Hamilton wrote a new post
-
Ash Hamilton wrote a new post
-
Ash Hamilton wrote a new post
- Load More Posts
Ash Hamilton wrote a new post
Sigh. I admittedly enjoyed the first Human Centipede. It had a mad scientist sorta vibe to it that broke the mold of modern "torture porn" horror films. That being said, I was still not a fan or advocate of...
Ash Hamilton wrote a new post
First let me say, it's about damn time! I am so sick of the glowy, crying pussy vampires that have been the staple in current movies and media. I don't know when everybody decided that a race of humans...
Ash Hamilton wrote a new post
Gore By GG Studios. Written by Alex Crippa, Drawn By Emilio Laiso. $2.99 Just a little background to the company and title, this is a Italian Comics company and the title that has been released in the United States....
Ash Hamilton wrote a new post
The Walking Dead by Image Comics. Written by Robert Kirkman, Drawn by Charlie Adlard. $2.99 Two things I need to say first before I give my review. One, I have never read this comic so bare with me as...
Ash Hamilton wrote a new post
If there is one thing you can't fault Best for in his writing it's pacing. Lakeland Memorial, Robert R. Best's first book in his zombie trilogy barrels out of the starting gate and doesn't stop to take a breath...
