-
Ash Hamilton wrote a new post
-
Ash Hamilton wrote a new post
-
Ash Hamilton wrote a new post
-
Ash Hamilton wrote a new post
-
Ash Hamilton wrote a new post
- Load More Posts
Ash Hamilton wrote a new post
Gore By GG Studios. Written by Alex Crippa, Drawn By Emilio Laiso. $2.99 Just a little background to the company and title, this is a Italian Comics company and the title that has been released in the United States....
Ash Hamilton wrote a new post
The Walking Dead by Image Comics. Written by Robert Kirkman, Drawn by Charlie Adlard. $2.99 Two things I need to say first before I give my review. One, I have never read this comic so bare with me as...
Ash Hamilton wrote a new post
If there is one thing you can't fault Best for in his writing it's pacing. Lakeland Memorial, Robert R. Best's first book in his zombie trilogy barrels out of the starting gate and doesn't stop to take a breath...
Ash Hamilton wrote a new post
Witch Doctor By Image Comics. Written by Brandon Seifert and Drawn by Lukas Ketner. This doctor is not your living in a hut, jumping around spitting vodka over you face Witch Doctor, I can tell you that. The first...
Ash Hamilton wrote a new post
BOOM! Studios, Written By Clive Barker and Christopher Monfette, Art By Leonardo Manco. $3.99 Issue two of the series comes out with a bang. The Harrowers seek out one of the gateways to hell to destroy it and they...
