|Featuring five terrifying tales bound together by something that waits from beyond…EVIL IN CHAPTERS
Filmmaker, and writer John Nicol unleashes his second independent feature entitled, UNDERNEATH: An Anthology Or Terror. A collaborative effort featuring two additional directors, Andre Becker and Cory Ivanchuk.
Distribution is TBA, early spring 2022.
UNDERNEATH is a grassroots, self-financed anthology comprised of five chapters, an epilogue, and several mind-bending vignettes that are all bound together by something unnatural and sinister.:
- BREACH (the vignette sequence): written & directed by John Nicol (CHANNEL ZERO). “An unstable individual who is convinced that ominous cracks in his basement may in fact be a breach into Hell itself… Is he in direct communication with demons, or has he opened a portal into their realm of terror? Poisoned by the revelation of five tales, he succumbs to the mental strain on his increasingly damaged mind.”
- CHAPTER #1, 6 AM: written & directed by John Nicol. “A seemingly loving father of two is running out of a prescription that keeps his otherworldly visions at bay. Day by day, visions of murder and demonic influence take hold as Daniel succumbs to a maddening revelation.”
- CHAPTER #2, Ms. Shapen: written & directed by ANDRE BECKER (SECRET SANTA). “A seemingly normal television set transmits the haunted memories of a killer.”
- CHAPTER #3, PASSAGES: written & directed by John Nicol. “A has-been author discovers that passages in his writing can cause intense visions of madness… and that he can inflict the visions upon others, and himself.”
- CHPATER #4, Certain Point Of View: written by John Nicol & directed by Cory Ivanchuk. “An experimental blast of demonic madness as seen through the eyes of those possessed.”
- CHAPTER #5, I Can Change: written & directed by Andre Becker. “A deranged young man is convinced he can transform into a demonic creature.”
- EPILOGUE, Entropy: written & directed by John Nicol. “Another experimental entry that wraps up the entire anthology – a haunting piece that seals the experience.”