-
Ash Hamilton wrote a new post
-
@livingdeadgirrl I was pretty jazzed to see King Ezekiel in the new trailer…we get tigers!!! Woot!!!
1 Comment -
Ash Hamilton wrote a new post
-
Ash Hamilton wrote a new post
Will any secrets be revealed?
Will Glenn get a bat to the skull? Will Negan spontaneously break into song and dance. Will Daryl discover soap? Well, who knows if any of these will be hinted at in tomorrow’s The […]
-
Ash Hamilton wrote a new post
- Load More Posts






Dude, i haven’t even watched it yet! LOL I posted your announcement about it but haven’t gone there yet! I did however catch in one of the little interviews with andrew lincoln today that who ever it was that neegan picked, he DID kill em! I didn’t realize that cuz in the episode he said someone was gonna get the holy hell beat out of… so now…Read More