-
Ash Hamilton wrote a new post
-
Ash Hamilton wrote a new post
-
Ash Hamilton wrote a new post
-
Ash Hamilton wrote a new post
-
Ash Hamilton wrote a new post
- Load More Posts
Ash Hamilton wrote a new post
MuchoMuchoMucho Productions and Firefly Films have uploaded a new trailer and art for their new film Slasher.com. The latest feature from horror director Chip Gubera (Song of the Dead, Academy of Doom), Slasher.com puts a gruesome twist on the perils...
Ash Hamilton wrote a new post
A part of me, strangely, wants to physically fight Rob Zombie. Ok, I should probably clarify this. For those of us a little longer in the tooth, we have probably all had that ONE friend. That one friend who was...
Ash Hamilton wrote a new post
All I know is that this looks like tons o' fun. Of course the usual applies in that this is still in the crowd funding stages and therefore, your dollars can indeed make this a reality. It has boobs...
Ash Hamilton wrote a new post
I actually really dug Necrostorm's Hotel Inferno. I found it to be a helluva lot more fun than "Hardcore Henry" and as far as horror POV goes, it was pretty excellent and the fx were consistently good and gooey....
Ash Hamilton wrote a new post
At the risk of sounding pompous or the very least a know-it-all, it is hard to be over 35 in the US right now and not feel like a victim of "isms". Now, before you start nodding, I'm not...
