-
Ash Hamilton wrote a new post
-
Ash Hamilton wrote a new post
-
Ash Hamilton wrote a new post
-
Ash Hamilton wrote a new post
-
Ash Hamilton wrote a new post
- Load More Posts
Ash Hamilton wrote a new post
Hellblazer #280 by Vertigo/DC comics. Written by Peter Miligan, Drawn by Gael Bertrand. $2.99. Continuing on with the story of Gemma, John is called to an old warehouse that Gemma, with help conjured a demon to get her revenge...
Ash Hamilton wrote a new post
Hack/Slash #4 by Image Comics. Written by Tim Seeley. Drawn by Daniel Leister. $3.50. Ok, I have forgotten how funny this book can be at times. Vlad is under the control of a female slasher and to get him...
Ash Hamilton wrote a new post
American Vampire by Vertigo/DC Comics. Written by Scott Snyder. Drawn by Rafael Albuquerque. $2.99. Part three in the Ghost War storyline, we find Pearl, masquerading as a nurse on her way to the island, as the Vassal of the...
Ash Hamilton wrote a new post
Crossed: Psychopath By Avatar. Written by David Lapham, Drawn by Raulo Caceres. $3.99. Issues 1, 2, 3. Ok, I haven't really cussed much since I start but I really have to say, This is some Fucked up shit. I...
Ash Hamilton wrote a new post
Tim Seeley, Drawn by Daniel Leister. $3.50 Ah, the guilty pleasure of horror comics; you take a goth girl that likes to barely wear anything to fight off all types of monsters and team her up with a Jason...
