-
Ash Hamilton wrote a new post
-
Ash Hamilton wrote a new post
-
Ash Hamilton wrote a new post
-
Ash Hamilton wrote a new post
-
Ash Hamilton wrote a new post
- Load More Posts
Ash Hamilton wrote a new post
American Vampire By Vertigo Comics. Written by Scott Snyder. Drawn by Rafael Albuquerque and Mateus Santolouco. Single Issues $2.99, HC $24.99. Once again Scott Snyder brings life to the old days of America to life in his horror epic....
Ash Hamilton wrote a new post
The Violent Kind, helmed by The Butcher Brothers, is a film that I expect will leave many horror fans very divided. My major complaint with the film has absolutely nothing to do with the film itself, but the asinine...
Ash Hamilton wrote a new post
Bite Marks is one of those films that won't let you forget what it is. It wants to let you know, no matter how hard you try to forget, mind you, that it is all about the gay. I...
Ash Hamilton wrote a new post
There are moments of your life that you wish you could encapsulate in glass, to watch over and over again and relive the joy felt in that second. There are others that you wish you could abort like a...
Ash Hamilton wrote a new post
Since the 2010 announcement at The Nintendo Conference in Japan I have been very skeptical of The Mercenaries 3D or M3D. So far I have not felt the grab to get a 3DS for a number of reasons like:...
