-
Ash Hamilton wrote a new post
-
Ash Hamilton wrote a new post
-
Ash Hamilton wrote a new post
-
Ash Hamilton wrote a new post
-
Ash Hamilton wrote a new post
- Load More Posts
Ash Hamilton wrote a new post
Crossed: Psychopath By Avatar. Written by David Lapham, Drawn by Raulo Caceres. $3.99. Issues 1, 2, 3. Ok, I haven't really cussed much since I start but I really have to say, This is some Fucked up shit. I...
Ash Hamilton wrote a new post
Tim Seeley, Drawn by Daniel Leister. $3.50 Ah, the guilty pleasure of horror comics; you take a goth girl that likes to barely wear anything to fight off all types of monsters and team her up with a Jason...
Ash Hamilton wrote a new post
I first heard about the works of Thomas Ligotti after picking up the graphic novel of The Nightmare Factory, based upon his short fiction. So utterly unnerved was I by The Nightmare Factory Volume 1, that I made a...
Ash Hamilton wrote a new post
The 8th installment of Clive Barker's Hellraiser franchise is about as enjoyable as shitting a live Rotweiler. It is a prime example of a studio so determined to suck every last drop from one of it's cash cows teats...
Ash Hamilton wrote a new post
There are movies that transcend their intended purpose to entertain and either by accident or purpose become something else. As creators, we are on the precipice of a new age of entertainment. The internet has almost single handedly obliterated...
