The wait is almost over. The Walking Dead Season 6 premieres this Sunday, October 11 at 9/8c with a special 90-minute episode. Looking for ways to get ready for the series’ epic return? Here are ten to consider:
1. Catch up on the series with AMC’s The Walking Dead Zombie Apocalypse Week Marathon, with every episode to date airing in all week long. You can also watch full episodes from Season 5 on amc.com right now using your cable provider log-in.
5. Bookmark The Walking Dead Story Sync, the two-screen experience that lets you play along with each episode as it’s airing on AMC and tells you whether or not you would have survived. (Sign on for the Premiere this Sunday at 9PM ET/PT.)
6. Check out The Walking Dead digital press kit, a comprehensive Season 6 preview including trailers, motion portraits of the cast, interviews and more.
8. Turn yourself into a walker, infect your friends and vote for your favorite walker photos with the Dead Yourself App.
9. Go to TalkingDead.com and submit a question for host Chris Hardwick and his guests Scott Gimple, Greg Nicotero and a surprise cast member. Then on Sunday night, tune in to Talking Dead at a special time 10:30/9:30c and play along with the Talking Dead Play Dead App.
10. Join Dead Alert: The Walking Dead Insiders Club for early and exclusive access to photos, videos, interviews, news and features.
The Walking Dead Season 6 premieres Sunday, October 11 at 9/8c on AMC with a special 90-minute episode.
article originally posted here