-
Ash Hamilton wrote a new post
-
Ash Hamilton wrote a new post
-
@hemraj Welcome to the site!
-
Ash Hamilton wrote a new post
-
Ash Hamilton wrote a new post
- Load More Posts
Ash Hamilton wrote a new post
Lee's Female Driven Horror Film Will Screen as Part of The 32nd Los Angeles Asian Pacific Film Festival Los Angeles, CA-- Margin Films is excited to announce the world premiere of Quentin Lee's The Unbidden. The female-centered paranormal horror film will...
Ash Hamilton wrote a new post
If it walks like a duck and it quacks like a duck, well... You get it. You see, I'm a stickler for details and more importantly, I'm a stickler for using source material. Not just for inspiration, but to...
@hemraj Welcome to the site!
Ash Hamilton wrote a new post
This one sorta comes outta left field as strangely, this is the first we've heard of it. Obviously drawing from much darker inspiration than the much beloved Disney classic that most will attribute the story to, Curse looks to...
Ash Hamilton wrote a new post
I'm really digging the Mars Attacks vibe here (also, thank you WordPress for autocorrecting to "Mars Tacos" WTF??!?!?!). Yeah, I will be the first to admit that we have some pretty questionable CG happening here, but I think the...
