-
Ash Hamilton wrote a new post
-
Ash Hamilton wrote a new post
-
Ash Hamilton wrote a new post
-
Ash Hamilton wrote a new post
-
Ash Hamilton wrote a new post
- Load More Posts
Ash Hamilton wrote a new post
Enterprises is pleased to announce that principal photography is currently underway in Vancouver on the new thriller The Ninth Passenger. The film stars Jesse Metcalfe ("Dallas", John Tucker Must Die); Alexia Fast (Jack Reacher); Tom Maden ("Scream: The TV...
Ash Hamilton wrote a new post
LA based composer Eric Elick releases stunning industrial score to Emma Dark’s epic short film SEIZE THE NIGHT. American composer Eric Elick has been making quite a buzz on the indie film scene recently. Having scored eight short films and...
Ash Hamilton wrote a new post
Undoubtedly probably the biggest thing that has taken the horror world by surprise and by storm , (I'm not counting the Blair Witch announcement at SDCC btw) has been the Duffer Brothers' 'Stranger Things'. Critically well received and a hit amongst...
Ash Hamilton wrote a new post
M. Night has had, for lack of a better word, an "interesting" career. I personally loved Sixth Sense, adored Unbreakable, and am an unapologetic fan of Signs. That being said, his latter films have been a little hit-and-miss. I enjoyed...
Ash Hamilton wrote a new post
Billed as "Tremors meets Jaws" , Sharkasaurus is self described as "A bloody ridiculous graphic novel full of brutal killings, Shakespearian love and golf courses.". In addition to it being the Arnold Palmer of shark-golf tie-ins, its now also entirely funded...
I do like pairing weather and apex predators though…waiting eagerly for “Severe Hail Tigers”

Sharkasourus? Bad horror is a part of horror, I guess.
BTW, call me Ash. And read this:
Srsly,
Mikey