-
Ash Hamilton wrote a new post
2 Comments -
Ash Hamilton wrote a new post
-
Ash Hamilton wrote a new post
The free experience will allow Los Angeles natives to step into worlds of horror classics old and new including THE FLY, THE HILLS HAVE EYES, 28 DAYS LATER and CARRIE.
LIMITED Experience Open for Three […]
-
Ash Hamilton wrote a new post
-
Ash Hamilton wrote a new post
No I know season 7 of The Walking Dead left many fans divided. Although I agree that the season in its entirety felt a little uneven that didn’t stop me from enjoying the hell out of it. Maybe that’s why lil […]

- Load More Posts
Media
Photos
Videos
Audios
Files
Sorry, no items found.
Friends
Ash Hamilton
@horrorfix
Groups
Recent Posts

Review – Backstroke (Horror Short)
- 10/17/2020



How do we enter this contest? IT LOOKS SO COOL!!! I NEED THAT PLUSHIE!!!!