-
Ash Hamilton wrote a new post
As the first season of SyFy‘s hit tv series ZNation draws to a close, we were able to take a moment and sit down with Anastasia Baranova who plays Addy on the show and talk all things zombie, post-apocalyptic […]
-
Ash Hamilton wrote a new post
-
Ash Hamilton wrote a new post
-
Ash Hamilton wrote a new post
Have I mentioned I love infographics? Yeah, I probably have. Well, here we have a pretty cool one from Twitter user @killer_bunnie depicting natures silent killers (plants) vs. the walking, shambling, hungry dead. […] -
Ash Hamilton wrote a new post
I had never really mulled around the concept or horror rap before my career here at HorrorFix. I was aware of “horror core” hardcore metal, but honestly had nary a friggin clue about horror rap. Looks like we […] - Load More Posts







