-
Ash Hamilton wrote a new post
-
Ash Hamilton wrote a new post
-
Ash Hamilton wrote a new post
-
Ash Hamilton wrote a new post
-
Ash Hamilton wrote a new post
- Load More Posts
Ash Hamilton wrote a new post
Afterdark Horrorfest's contributions have been hit and miss admittedly. Although I enjoy a tradition of a cache of films that annually give us a new helping of horror, Afterdark's offerings more closely resemble SyFy faire more than anything else....
Ash Hamilton wrote a new post
Ty Schwamberger’s The Fields starts out with an introduction by Jonathan Mayberry, laying out the ground rules for zombie stories, those rules being that … there are no rules. Save maybe one, that zombie stories tell us more about...
Ash Hamilton wrote a new post
I admit it. I scoffed at the iPad when it was first introduced. I thought it was nothing more than an oversized iPod touch and I was going to be damned if I was going to lay out that...
Ash Hamilton wrote a new post
Gore #2 by GG Studios. Written by Alex Crippa. Drawn by Emilio Laiso. $2.99. First off, the girl on the cover of issue two is the "evil" version of Cinderella. Like I said in issue one, the art is...
Ash Hamilton wrote a new post
American Vampire: Survival of the Fittest by Vertigo/DC Comics. Written by Scott Snyder. Drawn by Sean Murphy. $2.99. Five Issue Limited Series. Once again Scott Snyder brings a new twist to his new world that is inhabited by his...
