-
Ash Hamilton wrote a new post
-
Ash Hamilton wrote a new post
-
Ash Hamilton wrote a new post
-
Ash Hamilton wrote a new post
-
Ash Hamilton wrote a new post
- Load More Posts
Ash Hamilton wrote a new post
Often things will enter a person’s life either exactly when they need it or exactly when it’s capable of taking on another meaning, one so subjective and personal that it is almost impossible to be impartial. I’m not here...
Ash Hamilton wrote a new post
Jim Mickle's Stake Land ( available now on VOD) proves two things: 1. Successful horror movies not only realize their own limitations, but are able to play off of them effectively, making them work towards the story instead of...
Ash Hamilton wrote a new post
I am admittedly not the biggest advocate of remakes, even though there have been many that I have enjoyed. I have always felt that there are still untapped reservoirs of creativity in Hollywood, and that the idea of the...
Ash Hamilton wrote a new post
There are movies that speak to you. Movies that not only take you to new places, but allow you to revisit those from your past with a startling clarity and emotional connection. I am not saying that Super 8...
Ash Hamilton wrote a new post
Do you remember when there were scary vampires? I mean don't get me wrong the amount of product in Robert Pattinson hair is very fear inducing to me personally. The fact that vampires have been neutered and covered in...
