-
Ash Hamilton wrote a new post
-
Ash Hamilton wrote a new post
-
Ash Hamilton wrote a new post
-
Ash Hamilton wrote a new post
-
Ash Hamilton wrote a new post
- Load More Posts
Ash Hamilton wrote a new post
Husks works on a very basic strength. It is one of the few recent horror offerings that shows a group of characters that could exist in a number of cinematic settings. Husk's core cast plays upon the common stereotypes...
Ash Hamilton wrote a new post
Somewhere, and I’m guessing its probably in the lab attached to that bunker where they keep the Ark of the Covenant for a rainy day, there is a strand of Nic cage’s hair holding up a Lear jet, ala...
Ash Hamilton wrote a new post
The 2010 remake of the 70s schlocker hit does exactly what it sets out to do. It shoots straight on the original premise while giving the audience a bright new shiny wrapper to wash it down. Revenge is a...
Ash Hamilton wrote a new post
Sigh. I admittedly enjoyed the first Human Centipede. It had a mad scientist sorta vibe to it that broke the mold of modern "torture porn" horror films. That being said, I was still not a fan or advocate of...
Ash Hamilton wrote a new post
First let me say, it's about damn time! I am so sick of the glowy, crying pussy vampires that have been the staple in current movies and media. I don't know when everybody decided that a race of humans...
