-
Ash Hamilton wrote a new post
-
Ash Hamilton wrote a new post
-
Ash Hamilton wrote a new post
-
Ash Hamilton wrote a new post
-
Ash Hamilton wrote a new post
- Load More Posts
Ash Hamilton wrote a new post
For those of us who worked through the era of faxes and xeroxes we remember a term called image degradation. Image degradation happens when you fax a copy of a fax or copy a copy of a copy and...
Ash Hamilton wrote a new post
To say that Red State is flawed is to undermine director Kevin Smith's attempt at taking his creative talents in a bold new direction. However, if you are not a fan of Smith's work or just don't care then...
Ash Hamilton wrote a new post
Afterdark Horrorfest's contributions have been hit and miss admittedly. Although I enjoy a tradition of a cache of films that annually give us a new helping of horror, Afterdark's offerings more closely resemble SyFy faire more than anything else....
Ash Hamilton wrote a new post
Ty Schwamberger’s The Fields starts out with an introduction by Jonathan Mayberry, laying out the ground rules for zombie stories, those rules being that … there are no rules. Save maybe one, that zombie stories tell us more about...
Ash Hamilton wrote a new post
I admit it. I scoffed at the iPad when it was first introduced. I thought it was nothing more than an oversized iPod touch and I was going to be damned if I was going to lay out that...
